NFPA 13D, Standard for the Installation of Fire Sprinklers in One- and Two-Family Dwellings and Manufactured Homes is currently undergoing its revision cycle and NFPA has issued a call for the public to submit proposed revisions during the Public Input Stage
NFPA accepts public Input on documents via our online electronic submission system. To use the electronic submission system:
- Choose a document from the list of NFPA codes and standards or use the search by cycle feature in the upper right gray box (Example: "Fall 2014") .
- Once you are on the document page, select the "Next Edition" tab.
- Choose the link "The next edition of this standard is now open for Public Input". You will be asked to sign-in or create a free online account with NFPA before using this system.
- Follow the online instructions to submit your Public Input. See instructions on how to use the electronic submission system (PDF, 119 KB)
- Once a Public Input is saved or submitted in the system, it can be located on the "My Profile" page by selecting "My Public Input / Comments" in the left navigation bar.
Take advantage of this opportunity to participate in NFPA's standards development process